“I used to go to India to make this happen.”
—Ram Dass (From the 1999 Gathering)
The Gathering That Started It All . . . Is Back!
It’s a colorful tapestry of authentic spiritual teachings, drawn from different traditions and backgrounds, which all serve to point to the ever-present reality that is our true nature.
It’s a unique opportunity to celebrate with the respected presenters, and a community of like-minded people, in a joy-filled weekend of meditative dialogue, music, and silence.
Museum of Contemporary Art
700 Prospect Street
La Jolla, CA 92037
Local Map · Museum Website
“The careful selection of teachers and writers included in Inner Directions—some familiar, some who are delightful discoveries—suggests that the editors want to bring to the attention of spiritual seekers only teachers of honesty and integrity, those who offer respect to the students.”
—Andrea Martin, Utne Reader
P R E S E N T E R S
Jeff Foster · Jac O’Keeffe · Karl Renz · Francis Lucille
Pamela Wilson · Rupert Spira · Peter Fenner · Matthew Greenblatt (Host)
Stephen and Ondrea Levine (via Broadband)
Dave Stringer (Kirtan & Bhajan) · Kirtana (Guitar & Vocals)
We Need Your Support
The Gathering is our primary fund-raising activity; it provides the critical funding to keep our activities going. Your participation is the single most important action that you can take to support this work. Please help spread the word by sharing the Gathering information with friends.
Please use the “tools” at the Share the Gathering! web page to help spread the word!
The program is scheduled to begin on Friday at 3:00 PM and end on Sunday at 5:00 PM. These times are still tentative so check back here to see the “final” schedule.
· Early Registration: $355 (Until January 31, 2012)
· Standard Registration: $385 (Starts February 1, 2012)
· At the Door: $420
Special Payment Plan
· Make three payments of $125 (start before February 1, 2012).
· Final payment must be received by April 1, 2012 at the latest.
· Phone our office at (760) 599-4075 to enroll in the Payment Plan.
· A $50 administration fee is charged for cancellations up to March 30, 2012.
· A $100 administration fee is charged for cancellations from April 1 – 15, 2012.
· No refunds are available after April 15, 2012.
· We regret that we cannot make refund exceptions for disasters, weather issues, personal or medical emergencies.
· You may transfer your registration at any time without being charged a cancellation fee.
Hotel & Transportation Information
· Area Hotels & Accommodations
· Cloud-9 Super Shuttle
· San Diego SuperShuttle (Discount Code: 26ACM)
Become A Gathering Sponsor
Let a community of people know that you’re a key supporter of the Gathering, and help Inner Directions pay for many of the increased costs associated with the 2012 program.
· Find out how you can become a Sponsor